- Engine: 4.0L H6 (510 hp)
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Mileage: 23 kms (14 miles)
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Paint: GT Silver Metallic + Heritage Design Package
This 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster is easily one of the most desirable road cars in the world today. What is essentially a convertible GT3 with a manual transmission and limited to only 1,948 units, the Speedster is as special as it gets in the 911 lineup.
This particular build comes loaded with over $40,000 CAD in factory options including the exclusive Heritage Design Package ($27,970 option) which brings the total MSRP to $353,585 CAD.
The vehicle is finished in a GT Silver Metallic exterior paint and wears Heritage Design Package livery and ‘Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur’ modifications. On the interior the car has a two-tone leather interior in Black and Cognac with a long list of ‘Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur’ options.
Utilizing the chassis of the GT3 and the body shell of the Carrera 4 Cabriolet, the Speedster sports a 4.0-litre naturally aspirated flat-six engine pumping out 510 hp. It also features a lightweight 6-speed manual transmission and a a titanium exhaust system.
The car also features the signature “hump” shaped double bubble roof cover along with a shorter windshield frame, side window glass and the analogue roof folding mechanism.
The optional Heritage Design Package includes a long list of upgrades including:
– Exterior paint: GT Silver metallic
– Heritage Design paint on front fascia and front fenders in White
– Heritage motorsport graphic decal set
– Wheels painted in Satin Platinum or Silver
– PCCB brake calipers painted in black
– Gold-coloured ‘Speedster’ logo on rear and crossbar
– Historical Porsche crest on front hood and wheel centre caps
– Headlight cleaning system covers in White
– Heritage Design indoor car cover
Interior Upgrades (Heritage Design Package):
– Two-tone leather in Black and Cognac
– GT Sport steering wheel with 12 o’clock marking in Cognac and historical Porsche crest
– Centre console storage compartment lid embossed with ‘Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur’
– Seat backrest shells painted in GT-Silver metallic
– Historic Porsche crest embossed on headrests
– Interior trim strips painted in GT-Silver metallic
– Gold-coloured ‘Speedster’ logo on dashboard trim
– Gear lever with shift pattern in Cognac
– Limited edition plaque with gold-coloured letters
– Anodised stainless steel door sill guards in Black
– Air vent surrounds,, sun visors, centre console trim in leather
– Floormats with leather edging
– vehicle keys painted in GT-Silver metallic with leather key pouch in Cognac embossed with ‘Speedster’ logo
The interior features a gorgeous two-tone leather interior in Black and Cognac with a long list of ‘Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur’ options only offered on the optional Heritage Design Package.
The Cognac carbon bucket seats with embroidered headrests are as wonderful to sit in as they are to look at.
Features & Options
The car is loaded with over $40,000 CAD in factory options including:
- Navigation system w/ PCM
- Rearview camera
- BOSE surround sound system
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Chrono package
- Extended range 90-litre fuel tank
- Front axle lift system
- Sport exhaust system
- Power height adjustments
- Storage net in passenger footwell
- Historic Porsche crest embossed on headrests
- Heritage motorsport graphic decal set
- Gold-coloured ‘Speedster’ logo on rear and crossbar
- Gold-coloured ‘Speedster’ logo on dashboard trim
- Anodised stainless steel door sill guards in Black
- Limited edition # plaque with gold-coloured letters
- Seat backrest shells painted in GT-Silver metallic
- Centre console storage compartment lid embossed with ‘Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur’
- Air vent surrounds, sun visors, centre console trim in leather
- Wheels painted in silver
- PCCB brake calipers painted in black
- Historical Porsche crest on front hood and wheel centre caps
- Headlight cleaning system covers in white
Engine & Performance
The 991 Speedster is powered by a phenomenal 4.0L naturally aspirated 6-cylinder engine producing 510 hp. Power is transferred through a lightweight 6-speed manual transmission and the car is equipped with carbon-ceramic brakes (PCCB) as standard.
The engine is adopted from the GT3 and is equipped with individual throttle bodies and a new fuel injection system. The car’s sport exhaust system sounds absolutely incredible and weights 10 kg (22 lb) less than the GT3’s.