- Engine: 4.0L H6 (510 hp)
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Mileage: 2,193 kms (1,363 miles)
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Paint: Amethyst Metallic (PTS)
This 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster is easily one of the most desirable road cars in the world today. What is essentially a convertible GT3 with a manual transmission and limited to only 1,948 units, the Speedster is as special as it gets in the 911 lineup.
This particular build comes loaded with $46,000 CAD in factory options bringing the original MSRP to $358,590 CAD.
The vehicle is finished in an optional “Paint-To-Sample” Amethyst Metallic exterior paint which beautifully compliments its black leather interior with yellow deviated stitching.
Utilizing the chassis of the GT3 and the body shell of the Carrera 4 Cabriolet, the Speedster sports a 4.0-litre naturally aspirated flat-six engine pumping out 510 hp. It also features a lightweight 6-speed manual transmission and a a titanium exhaust system.
The car also features the signature “hump” shaped double bubble roof cover along with a shorter windshield frame, side window glass and the analogue roof folding mechanism.
The interior features a gorgeous black leather interior with yellow deviated stitching and an impressive list of options.
The black carbon bucket seats with embroidered headrests are as wonderful to sit in as they are to look at.
Features & Options
The car is loaded with $46,000 CAD in factory options including:
- Chrono Package
- Navigation System w/ PCM
- 2-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rearview Camera
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Sport Exhaust System
- Front Axle Lift System
- Extended Range 90-litre (23.7 gal) Fuel Tank
- Steering Column Casing in Leather with Contrast Stitching (Yellow)
- Extended Deviated Stitching Interior Package in Yellow
- Inner Door-Sill Guards in Leather with Deviated Stitching
- Center Console Lid with Porsche Crest
- Light Design Package
- Windshield w/ Grey Top Tint
- BOSE Surround Sound System
- Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
- Pedals and Footrest in Aluminum
- Illuminated Door-Sill Guards in Carbon Fiber
- 20-inch Wheels
- PCCB (Carbon Ceramic Brakes) w/ Yellow Calipers
- Wheels Painted in Silver
- LED Headlights in Black with Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS+)
- Illuminated Door Sill Guards in Carbon Fiber
Performance & History
The 991 Speedster is powered by a phenomenal 4.0L naturally aspirated 6-cylinder engine producing 510 hp. Power is transferred through a lightweight 6-speed manual transmission and the car is equipped with carbon-ceramic brakes (PCCB) as standard.
The engine is adopted from the GT3 and is equipped with individual throttle bodies and a new fuel injection system. The car’s sport exhaust system sounds absolutely incredible and weights 10 kg (22 lb) less than the GT3’s.