- Engine: 4.0L H6 (493 hp)
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Mileage: 10,253 kms (6,371 miles)
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Paint: Carmine Red
Our 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring is easily one of the most exciting and sought-after driver’s cars in the world. The vehicle is finished in a Carmine Red exterior paint and features a black leather interior with Houndstooth fabric seat inserts.
This is a 991.2 generation GT3 which is powered by a naturally aspirated 4.0L 6-cylinder engine producing 493 hp. This model is a refreshed version of the Porsche 991 generation which improved on an already impressive car.
Following the roots of the 2016 Porsche 911R, a Touring version of the GT3 was built removing the rear wing and replacing it with the modified retractable rear spoiler from the Carrera GTS (with a Gurney flap and 20-degree deployment angle).
The interior features a gorgeous carbon fibre bucket seats with Houndstooth fabric seat inserts.
The carbon bucket seats with a Porsche crest embossed in each headrest are as wonderful to sit in as they are to look at.
Features & Options
The car is loaded with over $33,000 in factory options including:
- Navigation System
- Rearview Camera
- Auto dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Sport Exhaust System
- LED Headlights in Black incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- Sport Chrono Package
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Steering column casing in leather
- Light design package
- Embossed Porsche logo in headrests
- Leather Dashboard Package
- Air vents painted
- 20″ GT3 Wheels
- Wheels Painted in Satin Black
- Fuel filler cap with Aluminum Look finish
- Deletion of Model Designation
Engine & Performance
The 991.2 generation GT3 Touring comes equipped with a fantastic 6-speed GT sport manual transmission, a wonderful sport exhaust system and an absolute masterpiece of an engine.
The 4.0L naturally aspirated 6-cylinder engine in the RS produces 493 hp; it remains one of a kind and possibly one of the greatest engines ever built. The manual transmission is an absolutely must for any driving enthusiast.