- VIN: WP0BA2A94HS132094
- Engine: 3.0L Twin-Turbo H6 (370 hp)
- Transmission: 7-Speed Manual
- Mileage: 26,839 kms (16,677 miles)
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Paint: Black
Our 2017 Porsche 911 Targa 4 (991.2) is finished in a black exterior paint combined with a two-tone Bordeaux Red/black leather interior.
The car was very well configured by its original owner with $23,000 in factory options included in the build.
In September 2015, Porsche introduced the second phase of the 991 generation (991.2) at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
The most significant change was the introduction of a brand new 3.0-litre turbocharged 6-cylinder boxer engine for the standard Carrera. This was the first time that a Carrera model featured a turbocharged engine.
The interior features a two-tone Bordeaux Red/black leather interior in great conditon.
Features & Options
- Premium Package Plus
- Heated and ventilated seats
- Navigation system
- Rearview Camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Apple CarPlay
- Sport Chrono Package
- 7-speed manual transmission
- Two-tone leather interior
- Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way) with Memory Package
- Keyless entry & start
- Red deviating stitching
- BOSE Surround Sound-System
- Multifunction and heated steering wheel
- 20″ RS Spyder Design Wheels
- Wheel center caps with coloured Porsche Crest
- Model Designation “911”
- Power Folding Exterior Mirrors
Performance & History
The 991.2 Targa 4 is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.0L 6-cylinder engine producing 370 hp. Power is transferred through a wonderful 7-speed manual transmission and a fantastic all-wheel drive system.
Clean Carfax report.