- VIN: WP0AF2A94GS192291
- Engine: 4.0L H6 (500 hp)
- Transmission: 7-Speed PDK
- Mileage: 11,530 kms (7,164 miles)
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Paint: Ultraviolet
Porsche launched the RS version of the 991 GT3 at the Geneva Motor Show in 2015. Compared to the 991 GT3, the front fenders are now equipped with louvers above the wheels and the rear fenders now include Turbo-like intakes, rather than an intake below the rear wing.
The roof is made from magnesium. The interior includes full bucket seats (based on the carbon seats of the 918 Spyder), carbon-fibre inserts, lightweight door handles and a wonderful sport exhaust system.
The interior features a gorgeous black leather and Alcantara cabin with carbon bucket seats and ‘GT Silver’ deviating stitching throughout the cabin.
The carbon fiber bucket seats with embroidered GT3 RS logo in ‘GT Silver” are as wonderful to sit in as they are to look at.
Features & Options
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including Navigation Module
- Sound Package Plus
- 7-speed PDK transmission
- Sport exhaust system
- Seat belts in GT Silver
- Carbon fiber interior trim
- Leather interior with Alcantara in Black / GT Silver details
- Carbon fiber bucket seats
- Fire extinguisher
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
- 20″ front / 21″ rear wheels
- LED main headlights in black including PorscheDynamic Light System (PDLS)
- 90L fuel tank
Engine & Performance
The 991.1 generation GT3 RS is equipped with the incredible 7-speed PDK transmission, a wonderful sport exhaust system and an absolute masterpiece of an engine.
The 4.0L naturally aspirated 6-cylinder engine produces 500 hp; it remains one of a kind and possibly one of the greatest engines ever built. The PDK transmission is one the fastest we’ve ever experienced in a road car.
The car’s exterior paint is fully protected thanks to a clear paint protection film on the entire car.
Clean Carfax report, 2 master keys and books included.