- Engine: 6.2L V8 (563 hp)
- Transmission: 7-Speed Dual-Clutch
- Mileage: 7,879 kms (4,896 miles)
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Paint: Obsidian Black
Our 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is finished in a gorgeous Obsidian Black exterior paint which contrasts beautifully with its two-tone red/black exclusive leather interior.
The car remains very low mileage and was originally configured with every significant option available for the SLS AMG. The configuration, as well as the condition and mileage make this car a perfect addition to any collection.
The SLS AMG was designed by Mark Fetherston to be a modern 300SL Gullwing revival. The SLS was also the first Mercedes-Benz car designed and built from scratch entirely by AMG.
Upon its introduction at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show, the SLS AMG’s 563 hp M159 engine was according to AMG “the world’s most powerful naturally aspirated production series engine” ever produced.
The interior features two-tone red and black leather upholstery throughout the cabin. Nearly every surface is wrapped in beautiful leather.
The interior is impressively clean showing little to no signs of use.
Features & Options
- Navigation system
- Heated seats
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rear view camera
- 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission
- AMG Performance Steering Wheel In Alcantara
- DINAMICA Microfibre Roof Liner In Black
- 20” AMG 5-spoke wheels
- AMG High-Performance Ceramic Composite Braking System
- AMG Carbon Fiber Engine Bay
- AMG Carbon Fiber Exterior Mirrors
- AMG Interior Carbon Fibre Package (dashboard, door sills, seats, etc.)
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Engine & Performance
The SLS AMG is powered by Mercedes-Benz’s fantastic naturally aspirated 6.2L V8 engine producing 563 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque. Power is transferred through a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. Acceleration from 0 to 60 mph happens in just over 3.7 seconds!
History & Condition
Clean Carfax report.