- VIN: ZFFEW59A470154977
- Engine: 4.3L V8 (483 hp)
- Transmission: 6-Speed F1
- Mileage: 21,130 miles (34,042 kms)
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Paint: Nero
Our 2007 Ferrari F430 Spider is finished in a Nero exterior paint and features a Nero leather interior with Daytona seats.
The car features a beautiful black leather interior with red deviating stitching. Daytona seats and interior trim show very minimal wear.
Features & Options
This particularly F430 Spider is one of the highest optioned examples weve ever come across. In fact, the car was optioned with nearly $60,000 USD in factory options (original MSRP of $270,655 USD in 2007).
- Carbon fiber dashboard trim
- High Power Hi-Fi with Subwoofer
- Carbon fiber lower centre trim
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 6-speed F1 transmission
- Carbon fiber door sills
- Challenge rear grill in carbon fiber
- Power seats
- Daytona style seats
- Carbon ceramic brakes
- Red brake calipers
- Glass engine bay cover
- Embossed Ferrari logos in headrests
- Daytona upholstery for rear bench wall and underdog covers
- Special stitching in deviating color (red)
- Scuderia Ferrari fender shields
Engine & Performance
The F430 Spider is powered by a naturally aspirated 4.3L V8 engine producing 483 hp. Power is transferred through a 6-speed F1 transmission. Acceleration from 0 to 60 mph happens in just over 3.6 seconds!
History & Condition
The entire front end of the vehicle is covered with a clear paint protection film, this includes the front hood, bumper, fenders, mirrors, windshield. Other vulnerable spots are covered as well such as the side of the rear bumper and convertible top cover.
Comes with all books, service records, keys, a Ferrari tool kit, Ferrari flashlight and more.