- VIN: WP0AA2991VS321751
- Engine: 3.6L H6 (282 hp)
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Mileage: 118,269 kms (73,489 miles)
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Paint: Ocean Blue Metallic
Our 1997 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (993) is finished in a beautiful Ocean Blue Metallic exterior paint combined with a luxurious Midnight Blue leather interior with sport seats.
The car was very well configured by its original owner and included a number of Exclusive Program options from the factory.
The car’s mileage is relatively low at only 118,269 kms (73,489 miles).
The car’s interior features gorgeous Midnight Blue leather upholstery along with rare optional sport seats with hard backs.
Features & Options
This 993 was built with the following options (w/ option codes):
- X54 – Oval Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipes
- 139 – Heated front seat (driver)
- 329 – Cassette-radio Becker Porsche CR-210
- 340 – Heated front seat (passenger)
- 373 – Sports seat (driver) height electrically adjustable
- 374 – Sports seat (passenger) height electrically adjustable
- 425 – Rear window wiper
- 454 – Automatic speed control
- 490 – Sound system
- 650 – Sunroof
- 00051, 09981, 09991, 16981 – Exclusive Program options
Performance & History
The 993 generation Carrera 4S is powered by a naturally aspirated 3.6L flat-six engine producing 282 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque.
It features a smooth 6-speed manual transmission, an all-wheel drive system and a wider bodyshell similar to a 911 Turbo. In our opinion, the 993 C4S is one of the most beautiful and timeless 911s ever built.