- VIN: WP0CA2994TS341725
- Engine: 3.6L H6 (272 hp)
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Mileage: 97,746 kms (60,737 miles)
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Paint: Black
This 1996 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (993) is finished in a black exterior paint combined with a luxurious Marble Grey/black leather interior with sport seats.
The car was very well configured by its original owner and included a number of Exclusive Program options from the factory.
The car’s mileage is relatively low at only 97,746 kms (60,737 miles).
The car’s interior features Marble Grey/black leather upholstery along with rare optional sport seats with hard backs.
Features & Options
This 993 was built with the following options (w/ option codes):
- X54 – Oval Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipes
- X70 – Stainless steel door entry guards with model logo
- X71 – Alu-look instrument dials with chromed rings
- X97 – Aluminium shift knob
- X98 – Aluminium parking brake lever
- 139 – Heated front seat (driver)
- 340 – Heated front seat (passenger)
- 373 – Sports seat (driver) height electrically adjustable
- 374 – Sports seat (passenger) height electrically adjustable
- 408 – 18-inch Technology wheels (lightweight hollow spoke)
- 445 – Wheel caps (Steel Grey) with colored Porsche crest
- 454 – Automatic speed control
- 490 – Sound system
- 551 – Wind deflector
- 601 – Litronic (xenon) headlamps
- 688 – CD-radio Becker Porsche CDR-210 USA
- 09981, 09991 Exclusive Program options
Performance & History
The 993 generation 911 Carrera Cabriolet is powered by a naturally aspirated 3.6L flat-six engine producing 272 hp and 243 lb-ft of torque. It features a smooth 6-speed manual transmission, rear-wheel drive and an electric black soft top roof.
The cars mileage is relatively low at only 97,746 kms. Comes with books, toolkit, and a Marble Grey convertible cover (for use when the top is folded down).
Clean Carfax report – a minor $1,500 claim from 1998 for a windshield replacement is the only blemish on record for the vehicle. Canadian-spec.